Friday 5 October 2018

I got my Wings


Hello Everyone, Danny here.

Sadly today I was called up by someone very high for a very important job,
But unfortunately it meant I had to leave mum and dad.
I know your really sad and mad right now, but I promise 
I'm ok. My pains have gone now and I'm running around 
chasing the bunny rabbits with my pals so please don't worry.
I promise I will be watching down on you both and making sure
you're both keeping out of trouble.




I know that you can't see me, but trust me I'm right here. 
Although I'm up in Heaven, my love for you stays near.
So often I see you crying, many times you call my name.
 I want so much to lick your face and ease some of your pain.
I wish that I could make you see that Heaven indeed is real. 
If you could see me run and play, how much better you would feel.
But our loving God has promised me that when the time is right, 
you'll step out of the darkness and meet me in the light.

Luv Danny 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so terribly sad that you are gone from our lives, sweet Angel Danny. Yes, I know we'll meet again; but still, our hearts are breaking. We already miss you terribly. Run free, sweet, precious Danny Boy. <3 <3 :( :(

Carol Mantle said...

Thank you so much Bob, Pawgeous Pepper and family
We will be active again on social media shortly and #fluffytailsfashions will be continuing in #rememberancefordanny
Love you guys xx

Anonymous said...

Ahh Danny Me and My Hoomum prayed and prayed you'd come home and snuggle under your blanket... Run Free Pal..Run Free... You will be sadly missed by all your Pawsome Pals xx Love Max & Suzie xx R.I.P. Pal xxx ��������

Carol Mantle said...

Thank you Max and mummy so very much . We were very much hoping Danny would be home with us too , but he is here in spirit . Please ask your mummy to give you big hugs from me please, I will see you on Twitter soon ... Dannys broken hearted mum 💔

Teomakleins said...

Me is sooooooooo sad Luv Willow