Monday 18 March 2019

We Saved Each


It was 8years ago yesterday, 17th March St Patrick's Day this frightened boy, aged 9months , arrived at the rescue centre I worked at .. he had done his 7 days in the council pound , previous owners didn't want him back ... they wouldn't tell us his name ..
 As staff on duty I took it upon myself to name him Danny Boy , very appropriate I thought ... 
One month later I signed his Adoption papers after he had 3 unsuccessful rehomings , from that day onwards I never looked back or regretted Adopting Danny , 
we worked through his issues bit by bit and persevered .. We rescued each other, always there for each other no matter what ... #missmyboy#heartbroken #Adoptdontshop #DannyBoySableWelshSheepdog 
Born in Wales , lived in Herefordshire UK with an Irish name ... πŸΎπŸ•πŸΎ❤

No comments: